About Eyewitness Homes
Inspecting Homes Since 1992
Over 25 years of experience
We have been providing Home Inspections in West Michigan for over 25 years! When it comes to our clients, we are dedicated to making sure they are well educated about the home they are about to invest in. It is important to us that our clients have a very good understanding out the function & quality of their investment before they make the decision and commit to buy it.
Meet The Team
John has been working in West Michigan’s building industry for over 35 years, 25 of those dealing exclusively with home inspections. John has a passion for learning and teaching others what he knows. He strives to inform clients how their homes and components operate and encourages questions during the home inspection process. With thousands of inspections under his belt, there is always something to be learned when John is in the room.
Additionally, John has founded several organizations that challenge the inspection industry to be better and more thorough. Learn about these feats below:
- 35 Years in the building industry
- Celebrating 25 years of exclusive Home Inspections
- Licensed builder with the state of Michigan
- 1 of only 87 Mi State HUD registered inspector #T-124
- Certified Bacharach Carbon monoxide safety
- Certified Heat exchanger expert
- Draftsman, Pyramid (now Switch) duplicate original plan 1987
- Construction lumber yard organizer
- Foundation Wall construction
- Founder owner of REITI, Real Estate Inspectors Training institute
- Founder owner of Inspectra Home licensed affiliate business
State approved training courses & Con- Ed for Appraisers & Realtors
- Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth – (written & offered by John A. Frejeris)
- HUD Home Defects – MI #0102, #L140
- Air Quality – Mold, Radon, Meth Labs – MI #J513, #L513
- House Works – MI #1229 #L514 #J514
- Green Quality Home Energy Audit – MI #1054
- Granted U.S. Service Mark # 2770438 Related to inspection industry
- Granted U.S Trademark #2585182, #2680062, #2620882, #2453012 Related to inspection industry
- Seven registered Copyrights with U.S. copyrights office related to inspection industry
- Granted Canadian CIPO Trademark #TMA570604 Related to inspection industry
John and Kim started Eyewitness Homes together in 1992 and have been THE home inspection industrys power team ever since. Kim has been working in the industry for 29 years and
- Available 24/7 for quick and experienced service.
- 29 years of coordinating appointments with buyers, sellers and agents.
- Experienced with radon measuring and testing
- Past, member & hospitality co-chair for WCR, Women council of Realtors
Why Choose Eyewitness Homes?
Choose an Inspector you can trust!
Did you know the state of Michigan has no licensing, registration, regulation or educational requirements to be a home inspector. There are many inspectors who claim to be licensed or certified and are in-fact, not.
Our Current & Past Affiliations
- MichAHI, Founder & Board member, Michigan Association of Home Inspectors
- GRAR, Grand Rapids Association of Realtors
- NAHI, National Association of Home Inspectors
- NAHI, Mi-Chapter
- NAHI CRI, Certified Real estate Inspector
- ASHI, American Society of Home Inspectors
- HBA, Home Builders Association
- WCR, Women’s Council of Realtors